Rewriting the Rules: Screenwriting in the Digital Era
ADVERTISING CLUB PRESENTS
In the age of shorter consumer-attention-span, changing customer-preferences etcetera, it is imperative to change the narrative to the compelling desires of the times. A discussion on rewriting the rules of stories and storytelling is pertinent when the redefinitions on these are quite fast and drastic.
Who should attend?
Copywriters, content-developers, creative-writers, bloggers, aspiring screenwriters, and assistant directors, VisCom students or anybody who wants to build a career in communication and media.
Date: 16-17, November 2019.
Time: 10am to 5pm.
Facilitator Profile: Sab John Edathattil is an accomplished screenwriter having written for more than 30 movies including the likes of Guna, Chanakyan, Kuruthippunal, Sillunu Oru Kadhal etcetera, to name a few. More . . .
- Stories – defined and redefined
- The everlasting process of story-building
- Story Types
- The Desirable Content
- The future of Stories
- Emotions and Genre and their relevance in OTT era
- Definitions of Structure — Storytelling
- Structure Types and why?
- The new Language of the narrative
- Conflicts and Dramaturgy
- Orchestrating Conflict
Facilitator-lead Interactive Discussions, watch many Short Movies, some PowerPoint presentations, write a lot with the newly acquired knowledge, Rewrite and assess.
Avail Hands-on Experience:
- Create a story from a blank mind
- Create dramatic content and learn the process
- Growing trends in structure
- Create and assess your own content for Digital Platforms
+91 98408 33689