VISUAL STORYTELLING THROUGH SCREENPLAYS (2-DAY LIVE WEBINAR)
Time & Location
About the Event
VISUAL STORYTELLING THROUGH SCREENPLAYS : Curriculum & Details
4 hours of LIVE INTERACTIVE ONLINE Training Webinar through 2 days (2 hours a day).
Fee : INR 679/-
Dates: 25th & 26th Sept'21
Time slots: 8 PM - 10 PM IST
The Unbroken Visual Journey: 45 Min.
• The Nature of Visual Experience in Movies
• The Meaning of the Unbroken Visual
• The Audience’s Connect with Storyteller
The Deliberate Effect : 45 Min.
• Start and the End of the Visual Story
• The Writer’s Intention of the End
• The Duality of Visuals in Storytelling
Q & A: 30 Min.
Visual as Narrator : 45 Min.
• Visuals Vs Storytelling
• The Varying Visual Types
• Deciding the Visual for Narrative Types
The Play of Visual Storytelling : 45 Min.
• The storytelling & Visual Identity
• Storytelling — a Visual Manipulation
• Leaps & Obstruction in visual narrative
Q & A : 30 Min.
For entry tickets 🎟️ please WhatsApp to +91 9840833689
Medium of instruction:
Instructions will be in English. Participants can apply the learnings across any language.
Google Meet. Participants can attend from their mobile/computer and are expected to have enough hardware, software and internet requirements to attend live online sessions.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
The facilitator, Mr Sab John Edathattil is an Indian Screenwriter, Script Consultant and Story Coach. He has more than 30 years of screenwriting experience and 30 plus filmed screenplays to his credit.
He had penned characters for veteran actors like Kamal Haasan, Mammootty, Suresh Gopi, Thilakan, Nassar, Girish Karnad, Raghuvaran, Charuhasan, Jagathy, Suriya, Urvashi, Gauthami, Jyothika, Urmila Matondkar etc.
He's currently into Screenplay And Web-Series assignments, and works as Script Consultant to many popular Directors.