THE CLASSICAL SCREENPLAY: An In-Depth Study
Time & Location
About the Event
THE CLASSICAL SCREENPLAY - AN IN-DEPTH STUDY
ABOUT THE MENTOR: The facilitator, Mr Sab John Edathattil is an Indian Screenwriter, Script Consultant and Story Coach. He has more than 30 years of screenwriting experience and 30 plus filmed screenplays to his credit. He had penned characters for veteran actors like Kamal Haasan, Mammootty, Suresh Gopi, Thilakan, Nassar, Girish Karnad, Raghuvaran, Charuhasan, Jagathy, Suriya, Urvashi, Gauthami, Jyothika, Urmila Matondkar etc.
• This LIVE Online Class discusses in-depth on how to tell your story through classic screenplay structure.
• The participants are advised to watch the movies and/or read the stories/materials given to them in advance, so we have a great time together, discussing the examples.
• Medium of instruction will be English. Participants may attend from their mobile/computer.
• Class timing will be 4 pm to 6.30 pm on both the days.
- Protagonist's state of affairs.
- Predicament: Creation and Design
- Unavoidable Discovery
- Principal Subplot and Protagonist
- Crucial Struggle
- Failed Solution and True Solution
- Limited seats only. Pre-registration is mandatory.
- Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display or other use of this training program video and/or related material is prohibited.
FEE: Rs. 1500/-
- +91 98408 33689